KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION
11:10 - 00:00
EU Downstream Policy: A Review Of The Latest Industry Regulation And Its Impacts Bringing Together Policy Makers, Industry Associations And End Users To Discuss The Reasoning And The Reality. Some Items To Be Discussed:
- EU policy status update, change and its impact on refining and petrochemical competitiveness
- Latest on EU ETS debate
- Impacts of Transport policy 2020 and 2030
- Influence of EU environmental legislation on EU refineries competitiveness.
- COP21 – how will it impact our industry?
- Continuing debate and uncertainty around MARPOL regulations
John Cooper, Director General, Fuels Europe
« Back to previous page