ERTC GPS Call for papers will open on Monday 20th March
Register your intention to submit a paper in the form below
Submitted abstracts received by 5th May will be collated and sent to our advisory board for review and grading.
Abstracts will be graded based on evidence of:
- Exclusivity to ERTC, GPS, EE
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear take-aways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
Additional recognition will be given to co-presented client case studies.
- Abstracts should be 200-500 words, written in English and submitted in Microsoft Word template provided – download it here
- Prior to submission any relevant approvals and clearance must be in place. Any issues concerning approval or clearance should be outlined when the abstract is submitted.
- If the abstract has been presented previously, details of when and where need to be provided.
- If at the time of the abstract submission the speaker is known please include details and a short biography
- The relevant call for paper topic area should be noted in the submission
- If accepted;
- You will be notified 31st May if your submission has been successful
- A draft version of the presentation will be required 8 weeks prior to the event for review by the advisory board who will be checking the content for relevance and commercial content. Please note sales pitches are not allowed.
- Final presentations should be prepared in line with our presentation guidelines which will be distributed upon notification of acceptance